Monday, September 28, 2009

real, real love




i'll have this SWANS screen for awhile. if you want a shirt, holla.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'd like a shirt,but I don't really know you. I followed your blog from Steve Kane's.
    I'd pay for costs,paypal? if you were to make one.

    110 East Dayton Street
    Apartment 27
    Madison,WI
    53703

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kyle! i'd gladly make you one. do you want to send me a shirt or would you rather have me worry about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could get a shirt,I wear a size medium. I could definitely reimburse you. My email is kylekrueger88@gmail.com for paypal/et cetera.
    Do you have a favorite Gira project (song/story?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello again kyle. i'll whip you up a shirt fairly soon and i'll let you know how much to paypal me.
    it's hard to put a finger on a "favorite", but i love angles of light a bunch and i can honestly say that i'm a fan of the entire catalog, as varied as it is. i seek out interviews a lot, i really like how reflective he is, for better or for worse. it's strange to see such a powerful man turn bashful and dismissive the way he tends to get when talking about earlier days. as far as a favorite song? it's so pedestrian but i love "blind", like top 10 ever love. will probably get lyrics from "no cruel angel" tattooed on me at some point to. what a mouthful i've given you!

    take care.

    ReplyDelete