Tuesday, May 20, 2008

newflash, flashback

NF: best news i've heard in a long time...dear friend told me tonight that i'm an entirely different person than i was when i was younger (19-23). trying to right my young wrongs is finally paying off!

FB: "Closed the book. Got so tired of picking out the relevant chapters and reading and rereading until I lost my place and said, "what’s done is done" and shelved it indefinitely. Move on. Prove to yourself that you are the lover you think you are. Romance hasn’t been lost. It was locked away and, understandably so, it’s a little scared of the light." i write some really stupid things that make sense when my stupid little brain revisits them, making me not feel stupid anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats. That's something I'd be psyched to hear about myself as well. I'm still learning how to not be a dick but not be a doormat either. If you have any tips send them my way, dude.

    ReplyDelete